COVID-19 Protection Concept
To ensure safe attendance at #SUD21, we’ll implement the following protection measures:
- All attendees need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the event location. According to the BAG, it has not yet been clarified whether vaccinated persons can pass on viruses to unvaccinated or recovered persons without falling ill themselves.
- During the event, everyone has to wear masks, except when eating, drinking, or being outside.
- At the event location, Kursaal in Bern, we provide disinfection gel. The staff ventilates rooms and disinfects door handles regularly.
That’s how we execute the measurements:
- A few days before the event, all attendees will receive:
- a COVID-19 self-test, “how to” info, a QR sticker, and a declaration of consent.
- The attendees test themselves within 24 hours before the event starts. They stick the pass.me QR code sticker to the test and scan the test result with the pass.me app. To the event, they bring their smartphone with the pass.me app and the test result on it, or the Swiss Corona Certificate of a PCR test not older than 72 hours, the signed declaration of consent and their ID.
- The body temperatures of all participants will be checked at the entrance.
- Medical staff will test those who can‘t show the negative test result on the pass.me app during the check-in at the venue. Should this be the case, please prepare for a certain waiting time.
- RFID Badges will track the contacts during the conference.
- Access to the Event-Perimeter will be checked and protected.
Let‘s get you ready for startup days 2021. Download the safety checklist and find more information our English FAQs below or read the German version here.